Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Scott Called Home


At 6:00 am our phone rang. It was Scott calling from the Salt Lake City, UT airport. He was able to talk to us for a half hour. We were able to get all the details his letters leave out. He's "stoked" to go to MN because of a great teaching experience he had in the referral center on Monday (9/15/08). He said his time in the MTC went by "fast-It was like being at EFY for one week." There are 16 Elders flying to the MN, MIN mission together this morning. He had lots of questions about home, family, the ward... He appreciates all the mail and packages that have been sent his way. He wants everyone to know he LOVES them and thanks for the support!

2 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

OK, the title of this post scared me a little bit! That's so cool that you got to talk to him and that he's doing well. Hope you put in a "hello" for us!

Ron said...

I had no idea who's blog it was until I opened it, but I had to go to it anyway. I recall the feelings of having a missionary in the field; never said so many prayers in my life in that same time period. I'll keep checking for updates.