Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Final Days...


Before we could celebrate Scott's mission there was some packing that needed to be done. Not a whole lot,as you can see by the amount of bags for two years. Brooklyn even stayed up past bed time to help.

Once the packing was done it was time to party.


(Preston, Kylie, Kimi, Scott, Brittany, Minh, Jason)



Lots of friends came over and family too. We had a chocolate fountain, fireworks, and a concert all in one night.

We enjoyed the singing quite a bit. We are going to miss Scott's great voice, but it will be enjoyed in Minnesota.

2 comments:

Grandma Nelson said...

Good food, lots of friends, entertainment and even fireworks. It was a FUN night. I loved it when Lizzy said she didn't know Scott had soooooo many friends:) I especially enjoyed it when the kids sang. I am really going to miss Scott's singing!

Alex Boesche said...

Looks like you guys had a blast that day. I wish I was there.. Well see you in 3 years Scott. =D